Tarot Redo

December 10 Update

Over the weekend I decided to switch up the style yet again, by trying to make the cards using just ink and black paper. I feel like I was over complicating my design by adding layers and wanting to make these cards digitally. I tried making some cards as an experiment, and they just clicked. I preceded to redo all of my cards I have previously done.

Here is an updated set of cards!

         

           
 
            

       

Here is a shot of them all together.
They are all 2.75" x 4.75" which is average size of tarot cards.





December 5th Update





December 4th Update

I have decided to change the style of the tarot cards. 
If anything I am just changing it up a little but by adding more layers and texture to the background.
I will be going through the cards I have already done, and updating them according to the example I have below of the DEATH card.